Safety at A&M Recycling
Health & Safety (H&S)
This H&S plan establishes the quality assurance system and the health, safety, environment (HSE) policy of A&M Recycling Rotterdam. The quality system is used for the delivery of services and products. The health, safety and environmental checklist contractors (SCC) applies to the entire organisation of A&M Recycling.
The management and employees of A&M Recycling are convinced that a policy with regard to quality assurance and SCC leads to a level that is necessary to meet the requirements of our clients. The policy with regard to quality, safety and the environment is reviewed annually.
The following objectives have been set:
- A&M Recycling attaches great importance to safety for its employees, contractors and clients;
- Agreements with clients, suppliers and government are complied with;
- Preventing material and environmental damage;
- Defining the priorities of safety in business operations (Task Risk Analysis);
- The pursuit of continuous improvement in the field of health, safety and environment (HSE);
- The objectives are supported by our employees and are interwoven in the corporate culture of A&M Recycling.
At A&M Recycling we apply a structural observation of human actions and safety and awareness are created to limit accidents;
A&M Recycling attaches great importance to health, safety and the environment. We want to create a working environment that is safe and minimises accidents.
We have the following safety certificates:
- Digital Security Passport
- Roadside Safety
- Company Fist Aider
We use the following working methods with regard to safety:
- RI&E (Risk Inventory & Evaluation)
- TRA (Task Risk Analysis)
- LMRA (Last Minute Risk Analysis)
"We can minimise the number of safety incidents by using the above tools"